Working on something new.
Previously, I was a software engineer working on open-source Kubernetes at Google, building and maintaining Kubernetes developer tools such as minikube and skaffold. I also worked on machine learning pipelines as a maintainer of the Kubeflow project. Before Google, I worked at The Blackstone Group in NYC.
I received a BA in Mathematics from Columbia University. I have an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business, where I was an Arjay Miller Scholar.
My email is email@example.com.
You can find me on:
- minikube: run Kubernetes locally
- skaffold: Kubernetes developer tool
- virgo: graph-based configuration language
- kubeflow: machine learning toolkit for Kubernetes
- mockerfile: alternative dockerfile frontend
- osrs-net: real-time object recognition model for RuneScape
- docker-merge: merge docker images
- kubeflow/fairing: python SDK for building, training, and deploying models from a Jupyter notebook
- yamlt: extensible yaml language transform tool
- distroless: language runtime docker images, without an operating system
- minikube-kvm-driver: manage virtual machine lifecycles with KVM
- Open Source Summit: Alternative Frontends with Buildkit, DockerCon 2019
- Kubeflow Fairing, Kubeflow Contributor Summit 2019
- Building Docker Images Without Docker, KubeCon EU, Copenhagen 2018
- Developer Tools, Kubernetes Developer Summit, Copenhagen 2018
- Kubernetes Development Workflows, CloudCamp SF 2018
- Easy Kubernetes Development with Skaffold and Redis, RedisConf 2018
- Skaffold, Kubernetes Bay Area Meetup 2018
- Kubernetes Developer Tooling, DevOps Night SF 2018
- Container Tools Overview, Google Developer Expert Conference, 2018
- Minikube Developer Workflow and Advanced Tips, KubeCon Austin 2017
- Kubernetes 1.4 Release Meetup - Minikube, CoreOS 2016